Tel: 215-632-1116

9456 State Rd, Philadelphia PA 19114-3079Monday: Closed
Tuesday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday: 12:00noon - 10:00pm
VISA MASTER
Title: Online Marketing of your business6/3/2013 10:03:00 PM
We can increase rankings of your website in search engines. Please reply back for more details.
Title: 6/21/2012 3:16:00 AM
This place is now called the Bamboo house and I'm a regular here. I love the Thai food here, as well as the sushi. They have Chinese, Thai, and Japanese food. My usual order is either the Thai hot and sour soup and Panang curry, or the sushi deluxe. I must eat here at least once a week. My only complaint about it is they're not open on Monday.
Title: Andrea Benitez6/2/2016 12:31:11 PM
Greetings,My name is Andrea and I work for Fluent Language Solutions, a nationwide interpreting company (www.fluentls.com).I am contacting you because we are in need of an Burmese Interpreter for the following appointment:Language: BurmeseDate: 6/14/16Location: Hershey, PAExpected duration: 2:00PM-3:00PMDescription: Medical AppointmentWe pay 2 hours minimum or if you are scheduled for more (whichever is greater). We also would like to retain the interpreter for future jobs we may have in the area again. If you are interested or have someone in mind, please feel free to pass along my contact information located below. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!Kind regards,Andrea Benitezonsitecareers@fluentls.com704-926-5079
Title: yummy!6/16/2011 9:32:49 AM
i've managed to eat here 3 times in one week, about to add 4 times. i love the Asian bamboo house. All the Employees are very friendly and their food is ALWAYS good. so happy that they're right around the corner from me!
Title: Mr.5/6/2014 9:00:45 PM
Title: 5/5/2014 8:13:21 AM
I came to your establishment for the first time Saturday night. My son
Title: Chair, Torresdale Women's Committee5/5/2011 12:20:23 PM
Just following up on a letter sent in March to see if you would like to donate to Torresdale Women's Committee (TWC), and--especially--its May 19th fashion show fundraiser. TWC has been helping members of this community since 1948. We would love to include your name as a donor in our luncheon booklet. I would so appreciate a return e-mail--even if you cannot donate.Thanks very much,Janice
Title: reservation for 25/4/2016 5:39:19 PM
would like a quite table reserved for newlyweds. plz confirm @7pm - saturday May 07, 2016 reach me via cell 267-226-4026
Title: Joe Sobczak5/21/2014 8:52:05 AM
Staff are so helpful: Vena, David, Tiffanyalways enjoy the sushi and soft shell crab with a bottle of wine.
Title: Ben Bergman5/13/2013 11:27:32 AM
My name is Ben Bergman and I work for Otolith Sustainable Seafood. Iwanted to take this opportunity to reach out to you and tell you about our Alaskan wild, preservative free, Sushi-grade, fresh-frozen fish. Our fish is totally traceable to its source and is always the result of a sustainable harvest which is vital to today’s environmentally conscious customer. In fact, an informed consumer who appreciates sustainability and taste is our most valued customer and they keep coming back to Otolith Sustainable Seafood. If you start carrying out product, they will keep coming back to you as well. As previously mentioned, our fish is Sushi-grade and with Otolith’s thawing technique, it can be ready for your customers’ consumption in about 20 minutes. Along with our fish, Otolith will provide you with the method to defrost your seafood AND we will also provide you with our beloved Sunset Roll recipe which utilizes our Smoked Sable and Ikura – This roll is sure to delight your customers with the flavors of Alaska and encourage repeat patronage. Amanda Bossard, our owner, would love to come out and do a 15 minuteintroduction and product demonstration at your earliest convenience. Thereis no obligation here and we would welcome the opportunity to have ourproduct appears at Asian Bamboo! Please feel free to view the attached flyer and check out our website, www.otolithonline.com, to see what we carry!I look forward to hearing from you and hope you have a wonderful day!Regards,Ben BergmanOtolith Sustainable Seafoodwww.otolithonline.comP: 215.426.4266
61 Results 2/7 <<1234567>>